Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eco Friendly Bridal- MilliesCorner


I stumbled upon this gem of a shop on Etsy last week and I had to share! Millies Corner is full of beautiful Upcycled and Eco- friendly bridal accessories! Millicent is the artist and owner of Millies Corner.  Millicent finds inspiration from thrift stores, antique shops and estate sales. Her Eco- Friendly burlap wedding bag is by far my favorite item! What bride doesn't need a feminine bag to hold her bobby pins, lipstick, personals, etc.!?
Millicent's bridal bags also double as adorable flower girl bags. Fill with rose petals and voila!
I've added pictures of my favorite items but check out her store and favorite some yourself! If you or a friend are planning a wedding definitely check out Millies Corner! MilliesCorner



No comments:

Post a Comment