Thursday, January 10, 2013

My First Blog.... EVER!

And so it begins.....! 
After thinking long and hard about the prospect of BLOGGING I have succumb to an act several artists have urged me to attempt. Not only do I fear no one will read my blog (except a handful of family members with too much time on their hands) I am also consumed with worry that my posts will lack intrigue and depth. 
One of my biggest passions in life is healthy homemade cooking for my family. I hope to incorporate useful recipes for other stay at home mom's who like myself need quick go- to weeknight meals. 
Of course my blog will feature items from my own Etsy shop but I also hope to inspire myself as well as others by featuring other shops on my blog. There is so much beauty on Etsy waiting to be discovered. I hope I can shed just a tiny amount of light on the unknown beauty. 
So enough of the yada yada, to honor my first blog EVER I am giving away a free pair of earrings! Check out my Google + Post to partake. Below is the photo of the free earrings (yes this includes shipping)! They are stunningly red just in time for your VDay Date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment